Saturday, April 25
09:45 – 11:15
Multidisciplinary and/or interdisciplinary approaches to ILD care
The objective of the session is to establish a shared understanding of and a pragmatic framework for interdisciplinary approaches to ILD care. The complexity of diagnosis and care for patients with ILD is very high, hence the need for multiple specialties and care providers to interact in a dynamic flexible multidisciplinary team setting.
- MDT education, MDT diagnosis, MDT monitoring and MDT treatment of ILD
- MDT communication, MDT dynamic structuring: what are some of the challenges that can impact upon team effectiveness and functioning?
- What strategies can be used by MDT members to ensure the following:
- Clear definition of tasks and responsibilities
- Recognition of and respect for the contribution of each team member
- Clear communication
- Additional strategies that can be implemented to help a team function effectively
A moderated round table discussion followed by an audience Q&A.
More coming soon
Please note that the programme is still updated on a regular basis until finalised.